Diane Mireles, your Premier Realtor for Texas Homes for Sale, League City Real Estate, Clear Lake TX Real Estate, and Friendswood TX Homes for Sale.
For more information on area properties contact Diane Mireles at 281-723-2888
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Anderson Properties
457 Bay Area Blvd.
Houston, TX 77058
Diane Mireles offers a unique customized approach to buying and selling real estate…through Commitment, Experience & Integrity.
Diane has the overwhelming honor to call BHHS Anderson Properties her new home away from home! This company brings a definitive mark of stability, strength and above all quality to the real estate market. Throughout her 21 year career in real estate she has learned that being associated with a company that stands for stability, strength and above all quality allows her to provide her services with pride. Berkshire Hathaway’s has a strong reputation and core values of trust, integrity, stability and longevity combined with leaders that are straightforward and committed to those values. We will grow our offices by inspiring the best in our agents and delivering the best to our clients.
By continuing her education on a local, state and national level, and as a seasoned real estate professional, Diane offers you the knowledge and expertise to facilitate real estate transactions in this fast growing housing market. Through superior service, experience and creative options, her reliability has given her a solid reputation as a REALTOR who gets results. Call Diane Mireles today!
Put Diane Mireles’s proven track record to work for you:
- Certified to teach legal and ethics updates for Texas Association of REALTORS-ITI completed through Texas Association of Realtors
- Training Specialist for Prudential Gary Greene, Realtors
- 2005-Present Professional Standards Committee for Texas Association of Realtors
- 2003-Present Office Top Producer
- 2003-Present Office Top Listings
- 2003-Present Office Top Sales
- 1993-Present Multi Million Dollar Club
- 1993-Present Medallion Club Summit Member
- 1993-Present Leading Edge Society
- 1993-Present President’s Circle
- 2005-2006 Political Action Committee for Texas Association of Realtors
- 2003-2004 Agent Council Representative for Prudential Gary Greene
- 2004 Power Team Member for the Houston Association of Realtors Political Action Committee
- 2002 Women’s Council of Realtors-Government Affairs Chairman
- 2002 Women’s Council of Realtors-Social Chair
- 2002 Bay Area Chair for the Political Action Committee for Texas Association of Realtors
- 2002 Houston Association of Realtors Bay Area-Social Chair
- 1999-2001Bay Area Board of Realtors-Grievance Committee Member
- 1999 Bay Area Board of Realtors-Executive Committee Member
- 1999 Women’s Council for local Church-Vice President
- 1998 Bay Area Board of Realtors-Director
- 1993-1998 Bay Area Board of Realtors-Program Chairman
- 1998 Women’s Council for local Church-Vice President
- 1998 Board of Director for local Elementary
- 1998 PTO President of local Junior High School
- 1998 Education Scholarship Committee for Local Chamber of Commerce
- 1997 Bay Area Board of REALTORS-REALTOR of the Year
- 1997 Women’s Council for local Church-Vice President
- 1997 Board of Director for local Elementary
- 1997 PTO President of local Junior High School
- 1996-1997 Career Day Volunteer for local Chamber of Commerce